Cameo® 4 PRO • Bundle Deal (Free $45 Software Class & Vinyl Sampler)
The Silhouette Cameo® Pro provides a 24-inch cutting path and provides all of the same features as the Cameo 4 model. It uses a blade to cut over 100 materials, including paper, cardstock, vinyl, and fabric up to 24 inches wide. The Cameo has the ability to register and cut printed materials and is PixScan™ compatible.
The Cameo 4 is compatible with the AutoBlade, features a dual-carriage, and includes Bluetooth® technology.
- Silhouette Cameo® 4 Pro
- Power cable & USB cable
- 24-inch Cutting Mat
- Silhouette Studio® software (download)
- 100 exclusive designs (download)
- 1-month Silhouette Design Store subscription (available with tool registration)
- Cutting Area: 24 in. x 24 in. with a cutting mat, 24 in. x 60 ft. with lined media
- Matless cutting options available depending on material type. Materials with liners or backing, such as vinyl, heat transfer, and sticker sheets can be fed directly into the Cameo 4 without a cutting mat. The Cameo 4 also offers a special "Pop-out" cutting feature for paper and cardstock materials where a cutting mat is not required.
- Maximum Media Thickness: 3 mm (118.11 mils)
- Maximum Cutting Force:
- Carriage 1: 210 gf
- Carriage 2: 5 kgf (highest in machine class)
- Interface: USB 2.0 high speed / Bluetooth®
- Unit Dimensions: 34.5 in. x 7.68 in. x 6.69 in. (87.6 cm x 19.5 cm x 17 cm)
- Unit Weight: 19 lbs 6.4 oz (8.8 kg)
- Shipping Dimensions: 39 in. x 12 in. x 9.75 in. (99.1 cm x 30.5 cm x 24.8 cm)
- Shipping Weight: 26 lbs 1.6 oz (11.84 kg)
- Warranty: One year parts and labor (Limited to USA and Canada only)
- Requires Silhouette Studio® software version 4.4.XXX or higher
- Minimum System Requirements: Windows 8.1 or higher or Mac OS X 10.10 or higher, 2 GHz processor, 4 GB RAM, 2 GB available disk space, USB port, High speed internet connection (recommended)